Action Points arising from the PPC Meeting on 30th June 2017
- Work is under way to begin provision for the youth of the parish. Volunteers will be needed.
- The purchase of a Resurrection
ross for the Pastoral Centre is being organised by a parishioner.
- The parish is to become a Fairtrade parish. It is hoped that parish groups that provide tea and coffee will use Fairtrade products.
- A parish handbook will be ready soon.
- At all Masses over the weekend 23/24th September a member of the Sion community will give a talk in preparation for next year’s Mission. Help will be needed during next year’s Mission with regards to accommodation, food, visits etc. More about this in the autumn.
- Because of the safety and work aspects, the members of the PPC are concerned about the use of candles. Therefore there will be a demonstration and trial run of Electronic Votive stands.
- The local council is to be approached about the possibility of installing “Weekend only” disabled parking spaces outside the church.