We need your support to ensure our Parish Mission is a success! There are many simple ways in which you can help. If everyone could give just an hour of their time, it would make a huge difference.
If you could help serve tea/coffee after Masses and evening services during the Mission fortnight 14-29 April, please let us know.
We particularly need volunteers at the following times:
– after the 11.30am and 5.30pm Masses on Sunday 15th April and Sunday 22nd April
– after the 10am weekday Masses on Monday 23rd April to Friday 27th April
– after the Mission evening services on Monday 23rd April to Friday 27th April
– after the 9.30am Mass on Sunday 29th
Lifts for parishioners
There are many parishioners who would like to participate in the Mission but cannot do so without a lift. Could you help bring someone to church during the Mission? If you can offer a lift to someone living near you, or if you or someone you know would like a lift, please contact us.
We particularly need help bringing parishioners to the following Masses/events:
– Mass with Anointing at 11am on Saturday 28th April
– 7.30pm evening services from Monday 23rd-Friday 27th April
– Parish Family Celebration on Sunday 29th April
– All weekday and weekend Masses Saturday 14th to Sunday 29th April
Decorating the Church
We would be grateful for volunteers to help decorate St Joseph’s throughout the Mission, particularly during the second week’s themed services.
Please contact us if you can help.