Skip to content
- The area for social distancing and mandatory face-covering will now be just the right-hand side pews (as you face the Sanctuary).
- Face-coverings, although still recommended, are no longer mandatory.
- Hymn Books will distributed to the congregation at weekend Masses.
- Collections will be taken by the stewards as in pre-Covid times, although the Offertory Procession has not yet been re-instated.
- Fr Uche will speak briefly before each Mass to explain a couple of otherchanges regarding Sign of Peace and Receiving Holy Communion.
- Hand-sanitisers will continue to be available and the church will be disinfected after every Mass or service. Of course, there is still the need to stay at home if you, or a member of your household have covid symptoms, in order to protect those around you.
- Thank you for your understanding and continued co-operation.
- The Sunday 11.30 Mass is also live-streamed, via the church’s youtube channel.